I am getting an error with “ERROR 1153 (08S01) at line 96

About Forums MySQL I am getting an error with “ERROR 1153 (08S01) at line 96

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DB man 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Keith
    Participant

I am getting an error with “ERROR 1153 (08S01) at line 96: Got a packet bigger than ‘max_allowed_packet’ bytes” but I checked in my SQL syntax and couldn’t find any error in it and this comes for some sql statements. My MySQL version is 5.5.

DB man
    Participant

This error is getting you because, your MySQL allowed packet amount is exceeding when you initiate a query. You can check your MySQL server allowed maximum size in my.ini file and following is the keyword you want to change. A communication packet is a single SQL statement sent to the MySQL server, a single row that is sent to the client, or a binary log event sent from a master replication server to a slave.
    max_allowed_packet = 1M
    Please check whether maximum packet amount is lower than you expected and change the amount and restart MySQL server. And following keywords also may useful if this is not helpful.
    sort_buffer_size = 512K
    net_buffer_length = 8K
    read_buffer_size = 256K
    read_rnd_buffer_size = 512K
    myisam_sort_buffer_size = 8M
    log_error = “mysql_error.log”
    And remember, largest possible packet that can be transmitted to or from a MySQL 5.7 server or client is 1GB and check if there are any version guidance for MySQL documents.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.